811 Natural Beech Side Chair
This natural beech chair is a stunning example of timeless character. Based on the 1930 Wiener Werkstätte design by Josef Hoffmann, this chair is crafted in the Czech Republic using expert techniques that have been perfected over the last 150 years. The natural rattan cane seat and back add an airy feel to this sturdy chair. Finished with a clear lacquer, the natural beechwood adds warmth to your space. Ideal for a small dining room or breakfast nook, the 811 side chair is the epitome of thoughtful design.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Natural bent beech wood with clear lacquer finish, natural rattan cane, plastic foot glides.
- Dimensions: 17.75" W x 21" D x 31.5" H.
- Seat Height: 18.5", Seat Width: 17.25", Seat Depth: 16".
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, wipe the cane seating with a moistened cotton cloth to prevent excessive drying, let air dry naturally.
- Recommended for indoor use only, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heating and cooling sources.
- Maintain a home humidity level above 35% to prevent splitting or warping, built from natural materials that expand and contract throughout the seasons.
- Evenly distribute weight to avoid damaging the cane, do not kneel or stand on the seat.
- Periodically check and tighten hardware as needed to maintain an even distribution.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.