Atelier Tete White Bowl 9.75"
Handmade in Japan, this porcelain bowl from the Atelier Tete collection brings high-quality craftsmanship to your table. The original molding process highlights the hands of the artisans who crafted it and emphasizes the uniqueness of each piece. The raw, porcelain bottom contrasts beautifully with the glossy glaze used to finish the rest of the vessel. Smooth to the touch, this white bowl feels great in your hands. It’s dishwasher and microwave safe too, so you can use it every day. From rice to noodles, this porcelain serving bowl can do it all.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw porcelain bottom.
- Dimensions: 9.75" Dia x 3" H.
- Handmade in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, although this dinnerware is microwave safe take care not to overheat in the microwave.
- Tip: Bar Keepers Friend and a wet cloth or sponge may be used to remove metal marks from dinnerware as needed.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations in glazing, shape and size may occur.
- The uneven glazing effect is called "yo-hen", which is a color transformation that appears on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Atelier Tete White Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete Gray Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete White Plate 11"$48.00
- Atelier Tete White Plate 7"$20.75
- Atelier Tete White Bowl 4.5"$16.50