White Lily Welcome Soap
In Japanese culture, the fish represents good luck and good fortune. This symbol is frequently gifted during celebrations, housewarmings, and the New Year. The Welcome Soap is carefully crafted in Japan by Tamanohada, a company that’s been making soap since 1892. This soap is made with all-natural ingredients and features a linen rope handle. It’s moisturizing and decadent to wash with. The gentle, milky texture leaves your hands feeling buttery soft and its substantial size means it will last through many washes. Creamy white and scented with fresh lily and bright floral greens, this modern soap delivers timeless charm to your guest bathroom.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Certified sustainable palm oil soap scented with pure essential oils, natural linen rope.
- Lily scented, notes of fresh green leaves and florals.
- Dimensions: 7" L x 4" W.
- Volume: 10.9 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.