Bistro Teak Pie Server
You’ve gone through many dessert phases. But, let’s be honest: You always go back to pie. This French-made pie server is worthy of your affections and sacred fruit recipes because it’s handcrafted with quality materials, like stainless steel and handsome teak. You like to couple it up with other matching pieces from our Bistro Flatware collections, which are also made by French artisans who admire elegant design and savagely good sweets.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 18/10 Stainless steel, teak.
- 10.25" L x 2.75" W.
- Made in France by Sabre Paris.
- Care Instructions: To preserve teak handle, hand wash.
- Avoid using abrasive or strong detergents.
- To maintain the natural luster of the teak, it is recommended to occasionally rub the handles of your wooden flatware with mineral oil.
- Also available in Black or Ivory.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.