Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
A kitchen essential, elevated. This handmade ceramic trivet can stand on its own as a decorative accessory. And the story of its craftsmanship is worth telling. New York-based ceramicist Andrew Molleur has taken cues from his Carrara Serve Bowl, Platter and Coasters, which feature the same marbling and matte texture. Technique is key: The marbling is achieved by swirling two colors of porcelain together and applying it to the mold. Turns out, it,s artistry with purpose. The concentric circle grooves are made to be functional, as they catch spills and condensation. Because these trivets are handmade, no two are exactly alike.
- Porcelain with matte glaze, cork ring bottom.
- Dimensions: 7" Dia x 0.5" H.
- Made in USA.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth or mild disinfectant cleaner.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.