Ceke Beige and Ivory Ribbed Placemat
Handwoven in Bangladesh by skilled artisans, this modern placemat is quietly improving the manufacturing industry. It’s made by a company on a mission to create better working conditions, pay fair wages and offer profit sharing to local communities. Distinctive details like the fringed edges and reversible design make this beige and ivory placemat a welcome addition to your kitchen or dining room. Set your table with this 100% cotton placemat and bring texture and depth to every meal.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% cotton.
- Dimensions: 14" L x 19" W.
- Handwoven in Bangladesh.
- Made by New Market Goods, a company that responsibly produces goods made by artisans in Bangladesh.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors or hand wash, dry flat or line dry, medium iron or steam as needed.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.