Coast Natural Dining Table
Just as meals can have great tradition, so can the dining table itself. This one is made with a technique that’s been used for generations: Chinese joinery. It’s a fading yet honored artform that employs the use of intricate, interwoven joints to create furniture without hardware. You can see the beautiful joinery through the gentle white-washed finish. The table is crafted in the same manner as our Rise Bookstand and Wing Stand. Along with the similarly crafted Juniper Seating, there is a harkening to the American modernism of the Southwest, particularly in finish and simplistic lines. Perfectly sized for a smaller dining space or serving dual purpose as a workspace.
Oversized Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Solid white oak, tenna oil finish.
- Dimensions: 51" L x 28" W x 30" H.
- Table clearance: 26.5" H.
- Handmade in China.
- Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a with a soft, dry cloth, Avoid direct exposure to heating sources and sunlight.
- Assembly required.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.