Concrete Black and White Caddy
This remarkably versatile concrete caddy will feel at home in any room. Handmade in the USA from black and white concrete, each piece is distinctive and unique. Its design was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s Marin County Civic Center in San Rafael, California. The caddy’s overlapping oval form mirrors the circular theme found in the architecture of the Civic Center. Introduce this caddy to your home office for an impressive way to store desktop necessities, or use it in the bath or living room to keep your space clutter-free. It’s even safe for food use, so you can serve snacks in style.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Food-safe concrete.
- Dimensions: 9.25" L x 3.5" W x 2" H.
- Handmade in the USA by Alice Tacheny.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with mild soap and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Food with oils, acids and pigments can affect the surface; expect a natural patina to form over time with use.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, color and pattern will vary.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Slab Black and White Platter$120.00
- Phases Black and White Platter$200.00
- Slab Black and White Plate$100.00
- Fade To Black Cori Bowl 9"$140.00
- Fade To Black Cori Bowl 12.25"$200.00
- Slab Marine Platter$120.00
- Slab Ore Platter$120.00
- Phases Ore Platter$200.00
- Concrete Ore Caddy$80.00
- Concrete Straw Caddy$80.00