Cylinda-Line Ice Tongs
The most thoughtfully designed ice tongs you’ll find. They feature holes in the grip end to allow for melting ice to flow back into the bucket. Arne Jacobsen designed the award-winning Cylinda-Line cocktail and tableware series for Stelton in 1967, and it’s become the essence of everything they do. The series was recognized with the ID-prize 1967 by The Danish Society of Industrial Design and The International Design Award 1968 by The American Institute of Interior Designers. Pair it with the Cylinda-Line Ice Bucket.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 18/8 Stainless Steel.
- Dimensions: 6.75" L x .5" W x 1.5" H.
- Made in China.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash.
- Holes in tongs are not only a design feature, but are also functional by helping to grip the ice and allowing melted ice to drip back into the ice bucket, not into your drink.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.