Dot Brick Round Leather Placemat
Things come full circle with these recycled leather placemats, crafted in Argentina. In the production process of this material, off-cuts discarded by the leather industry are given a second life. These scraps are recovered, cleaned, compacted and bonded with latex and other natural fibers before being transformed into a new sustainable and environmentally-friendly material of the same durability as regular leather. In a brick hue for a fiery earthiness that makes any meal shine. Also available in Black, Forest, Charcoal and Apricot.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 100% recycled leather.
- Dimensions: 14.25" Dia.
- Made in Argentina.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp soft cloth as needed, Dry immediately, Do not submerge completely in water.
- This product is not suitable for use with hot objects, such as pots or pans.
- Crafted utilizing discarded scraps of leather, that are then compacted to form a new, uniform, and sustainable material.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.