Braun BC17 Black Wall Clock
The Braun Black Wall Clock was designed in 1982 by Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs, two iconic figures in the history of the Braun brand. This clock's simple and sophisticated design eschews any unnecessary features to focus squarely on functionality, accuracy and longevity, resulting in a timepiece that is truly timeless. The large dial with precision quartz movement features contrasting hands and a matte casing that make this black wall clock easy to read. The yellow-tipped second hand sweeps around the clock face silently, so there are no ticking noises to contend with. A perfect fit for kitchens, home offices and more.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- ABS plastic, semi-tempered glass lens, matte case and dial.
- Dimensions: 12" Dia x 2" D.
- Designed by Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs in 1982 for Braun.
- Made in China.
- Requires 1 x 1.5V AA battery, not included.
- Precision quartz movement, silent sweeping second hand.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.