Flow Black Table Lamp
Out of stock
An adjustable modular LED table lamp with a light, flexible design. The Flow Black Table Lamp was created by Andreas Kowalewski, who received the German Design Award in Gold and the IF Design Award in Germany in 2018 for this piece. This refined lamp’s parts “flow” together seamlessly and was inspired by the branches of a tree. Made from powder-coated steel and featuring a textile cord, it has three lighting settings you can adjust with a simple touch. This LED lamp is the perfect table lamp for your home office or workspace.
On the Blog
- Powder coated steel, black textile cord.
- Dimensions: 22.75" L x 6.25" D x 16.5" H; 6.5' L cord.
- Made in China.
- Designed by Andreas Kowalewski for Normann Copenhagen.
- Received the German Design Award Gold & IF Design Award Germany in 2018.
- Includes 6.8 Watt 100-240 Volt LED chip, LED life span 30,000 hours.
- Care Instructions: Clean as needed with a soft, dry cloth.
- Color temperature: 2800-3200K.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.