811 White Armchair
Based on Josef Hoffmann's classic 1930 Wiener Werkstätte design, the 811 Armchair is crafted in the Czech Republic from steam bent solid beech wood and natural rattan cane using techniques that have been in practice for over 150 years. An iconic piece of modernism, its timeless design in crisp white highlights the chair's striking silhouette.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Painted bent beech wood, natural rattan cane, plastic foot glides.
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 21" D x 31.5" H.
- Seat Height: 18.5", Seat Width: 17.25", Seat Depth: 16", Arm Height: 27.5".
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, wipe the cane seating with a moistened cotton cloth to prevent excessive drying, let air dry naturally.
- Recommended for indoor use only, avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heating and cooling sources.
- Maintain a home humidity level above 35% to prevent splitting or warping, built from natural materials that expand and contract throughout the seasons.
- Evenly distribute weight to avoid damaging the cane, do not kneel or stand on the seat.
- Periodically check and tighten hardware as needed to maintain an even distribution.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.