Herringbone Blue Woad Throw Blanket
The Herringbone Blue Woad Throw Blanket has deep roots in textile history. Created by Mourne Textiles founder Gerd Hay-Edie in the 1960s for use in clothing design, this signature herringbone pattern translates seamlessly as a modern interior fabric today. High-quality yarns in varying thicknesses give each throw a distinctive texture and a soft, snug feel. The brisk climate of the Mourne Mountains have inspired this deep indigo color, which contrasts with the lighter yarns that extend into a natural fringe at the edges.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% Wool.
- Dimensions: 59" L x 78.75" W.
- Handwoven in Ireland.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.