Ilog Oatmeal and Terracotta Serve Bowl
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
A bowl worth celebrating. This distinctive serve bowl was handcrafted by artisan Debbie Carlos to celebrate Unison’s 15th Anniversary. In Tagalog, “ilog” (pronounced ee-lohg) means river. The artistry of this bowl, with the glaze flowing over the side, takes inspiration from a rushing river. Each bowl is one of a kind thanks to the unique hand glazing method. This dish is food safe and easy to clean, so you can use it to serve a homemade meal or as a conversation-worthy display piece. Brightness and warmth combine in this organic, oatmeal and terracotta-colored creation.
- Hand-glazed stoneware.
- Dimensions: 11" Dia x 2.5" H.
- Handmade in the USA by Debbie Carlos.
- Food Safe.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Each piece will vary in glazing pattern and color.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.