Onda Green Round Placemat
Infuse bold color and natural textures into your home's aesthetic with the Onda Green Round placement. Meaning "wave" in Spanish, Onda is a name inspired by the way each placemat resembles ripples emanating from a single drop. Each one is handmade by families of artisans in Mexico. Using a tradition of hand-braiding passed down through generations, these crafters carefully sew natural palm leaves into a smooth circle. The natural tones of the palm leaves and circular braided construction create subtle texture and varied shades of green within each placemat.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided dyed palm leaves.
- Dimensions: 16" Dia.
- Handmade in Mexico.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean as needed with a soft dry cloth; wipe up spills immediately, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- Due to the handmade nature and natural materials of this placemat, the color and size may vary slightly.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Onda Natural Round Placemat$10.00
- Onda Birch Round Placemat$10.00
- Onda Ochre Round Placemat$10.00
- Black Band Round Placemat$7.95 $10.00
- Gray Band Round Placemat$7.95 $10.00