Sasawashi Olive Soap
Artisanal soap expertly crafted in small batches in Japan. This olive oil based soap is blended with extract from the leaves of the kumazasa plant. Used as an all-natural remedy by the Japanese for centuries, kumazasa is known for its hydrating and bacteria-fighting properties. This olive soap leaves your hands feeling softer and brighter. Due to the lack of preservatives, this soap may transition from olive green to a caramel brown color over time, but the soap remains as effective as ever.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Glycerin, kumazasa plant extract, olive oil.
- Dimensions: 3.5" L x 2" W.
- Volume: 3.8 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Due to the lack of preservatives in this soap, each piece varies slightly in color and may change from an olive green to a caramel brown hue over time.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.