Franco Albini Rattan Ottoman
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Time to kick up your tired feet? Why not wake them up instead, with an ottoman that's as much a work of art as it is a piece of furniture? Originally designed in 1951, the Franco Albini Rattan Ottoman is as sculptural and elegant today as it was when first created, which is precisely the reason that connoisseurs the world over chase the original pieces. Each ottoman is hand crafted by skilled workers using rattan grown in the Indonesian forests. Regenerating in a short 5 - 7 years, this natural resource transforms CO2 into clean air and is one of the fastest growing materials available for furniture production. Not to mention that it's downright beautiful - particularly when transformed into this iconic form.
- Dimensions: 21" Dia x 15" H.
- Made by Sika Design.
- Items in stock ship within 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison Customer Service before returning merchandise.
- Customer responsible for cost of return shipping and must retain and use all original packaging.