Fulton Bed Queen
Only %1 left
The detailed artistry of the Fulton Bed brings a whole new meaning to beauty sleep. Handcrafted of white oak with a hardwood slat system and featuring inset panels on both the headboard and footboard, it pairs high-level craftsmanship with the clean lines of Scandinavian-inspired modern design. A resawn headboard adds a unique texture to this already one-of-a-kind bed.
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- White oak headboard, footboard and side rails.Hardwood slat system.Headboard panel features a resawn texture.Dimensions: 84.25" L x 63.5" W x 48.5" H.Made in Canada.Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.Manufactured by a Silver Exemplary Status award winner from the Sustainable Furnishings Council, this item adheres to strict sustainable forestry principles on both public and private timberlands.Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.Use a damp cloth with a solution of water and a mild soap as needed, dry immediately.Includes hardwood slat system, no box spring required.
- Queen Overall Dimensions: 84.25" L x 63.5" W x 48.5" H.
- Queen Headboard: 63.5" W x 48.5" H; Queen Footboard: 63.5" W x 15.75" H.
- King Overall Dimensions: 84.25" L x 80.5" W x 48.5" H.
- King Headboard: 80.5" W x 48.5" H; King Footboard: 80.5" W x 15.75" H.
- Footboard Clearance: 4.75" H.
- Side rails: 7" H.
- Floor to top of side rails: 12.25" H.
- Floor to bottom of side rails: 5.25" H.
- Top of side rail to inside slats: 1.75" H.
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth with a solution of water and a mild soap as needed, dry immediately.
- Includes hardwood slat system, no box spring required.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.