Binchotan Charcoal Washcloth
This is the triathlete of towels. It has the ultra-fine powder of Binchotan charcoal blended into its fibers for very high performance. The charcoal absorbs odors and removes toxins and excess oil from your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and ready to handle your morning run.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 50% Cotton/33% Polyester/9% Rayon, binchotan Micro-Powder.
- Dimensions: 40" L x 9" W.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Rinse off excess soap and dry well after each use.
- To clean, hand wash only with gentle detergent, no bleach.
- The towel may shrink with regular use.
- Caution: Do not use for any other purpose except washing your body.
- Rubbing the same area of your skin with a strong intensity for a long time may cause irritation.
- Do not use if you have sensitive skin, a skin allergy, or have any skin problems.
- Not for use on children.
- If you experience irritation, stop use immediately.
- Do not store near open flame or in a high temperature environment.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.