Gunnison Ash Chair
A chair you’ll want to spend hours in – reading, dreaming, scheming. The look: tidy and structured. The feel: beyond comfortable. It’s true that you won’t believe the twill-tweed fabric quality, which is so soft to the touch. It’s built to be a standalone piece, with slim track arms, clean tailoring and a loose back cushion. The heathered ash weave is a neutral that has a way of restoring calm – to your space and yourself. Made in North Carolina to last… and last… and last. Also available in Black and Cognac Leather.
Oversized - White Glove Delivery
- 70% polyester, 30% acrylic heavy duty upholstery fabric, Steel legs.
- Dimensions: 29" W x 34" D x 30" H.
- Seat Height: 19", Seat Width: 24", Seat Depth: 21".
- Arm Height: 23", Arm Width: 2.5".
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Care Instructions: Cleaning code WS, spot clean with shampoo, foam or dry cleaning solvents, do not saturate with any liquid, pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance.
- Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered or commercially dry cleaned.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- 15,000 rub count.
- Features slim boxed arms and black steel legs.
- See Product Specifications Sheet.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.