Original Cork Screw
This simple tool tells the story of great design. The Original Cork Screw is a must-have for modern design lovers everywhere. Created by Peter Holmblad in 1974, he later went on to build Stelton into the design powerhouse it is today. Made from stainless steel, the cylindrical, ergonomic shape of this cork screw easily opens wine bottles. It coordinates effortlessly with items from the Cylinda-line collection or makes a statement on its own.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Satin polished 18/8 stainless steel, plastic.
- Dimensions: 5" L x 4.75" W x 1.5" H.
- Made in China.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.