Grange Linen Gray Loveseat 63"
The Grange Linen Gray Loveseat is ideal for smaller spaces or adding more seating alongside a full-size sofa. The tailored lines and single bench seat offer a clean, minimalist look. With its plump, supportive cushions, thick track arms and slightly pitched back, this loveseat delivers inviting comfort day after day. Heavy-duty linen blend upholstery fabric is soft and slightly textured, and thoughtful details include top-stitched French seams, minimal welt, a solid maple frame and no-sag springs. This loveseat is hand-built in North Carolina, ensuring quality craftsmanship.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 52% Linen / 38% Viscose / 10% Polyamide; Residential-grade heavy duty - 30,000 double rub abrasion tested.
- Seat Cushion: Loose bench cushion contains a core of High Resilience 2.5-pound polyurethane foam wrapped with silicone infused polyester fiber, all encased in a down proof ticking material; Zippered back closure.
- Back Cushions: Two loose back cushions are filled with high-quality polyester fibers and channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance; Zippered bottom closure.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag steel springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs: Wooden rail legs with a light gray driftwood, stained finish.
- Seat Comfort: Soft with a medium firm core – Seat Depth: Medium – Seat Height: Standard.
- Overall: 63" W x 36" D x 32" H.
- Seat: 50" W x 22" D x 18" H.
- Arms: 6.5" W x 27" H.
- Legs 6" H.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning recommended; cleaning code WS (water-based or solvent-based cleaners only).
- Cushion covers should not be removed for separate laundering or commercial dry cleaning.
- Treat spills immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent white cloth, do not rub.
- Do not saturate with any liquid.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- Flip, fluff and rotate cushions regularly for even wear.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.