Gunnison Ash Chair
A chair you'll want to spend hours in – reading, dreaming, scheming. The look: tidy and structured. The feel: beyond comfortable. It's true that you won't believe the twill-tweed fabric quality, which is so soft to the touch. It's built to be a standalone piece, with slim track arms, clean tailoring and a loose back cushion. The heathered ash weave is a neutral that has a way of restoring calm – to your space and yourself. Made in North Carolina to last... and last... and last.
Oversized - White Glove Delivery
- Fabric: 70% polyester, 30% acrylic heavy duty upholstery fabric with a 15,000 rub count.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln dried solid maple wood that is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers; double padded with propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Features slim boxed arms and black steel legs.
- Overall: 29" W x 34" D x 30" H.
- Seat Height: 19", Seat Width: 24", Seat Depth: 21".
- Arm Height: 23", Arm Width: 2.5".
- Cleaning code WS, spot clean with shampoo, foam or dry-cleaning solvents, do not saturate with any liquid.
- Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance.
- Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered or commercially dry cleaned, professional cleaning recommended.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.