Hasami Black Sugar Bowl
Simple and unadorned, the clean lines of this black sugar bowl recall Japan's traditional forms. In fact, for almost 400 years Japanese artisans in the Hasami district have been making pottery such as this. The tradition carries through with this modern and simple design that can be stacked with creamer for storage. Pair it with the saucer for a lid.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a matte glaze and unglazed raw porcelain rim and bottom.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- Volume: 5 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, Not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Hasami Black Mug 13oz$30.00
- Hasami Black Coffee Dripper$90.00
- Hasami Black Tall Teapot$78.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 10"$90.00
- Hasami Black Teapot 40oz$90.00
- Hasami Black Dinnerware Collection
- Hasami Black Bowl 3.5"$13.50
- Hasami Ash Wood Trays
- Hasami Black Bowl 5.5"$27.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 7.5"$40.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 8.5"$53.00
- Hasami Black Plate 10"$60.00
- Hasami Black Plate 7.5"$27.00
- Hasami Black Plate 8.5"$40.00
- Hasami Black Creamer$27.00
- Hasami Black Plate 5.5"$18.00