Heima Single Taper Candleholder
This notable design is a winner of an IF Product Design Award. Crafted from cast iron, its industrial edge is tempered by soft curves and rounded shapes. There are hints to Nordic design tradition in its stately form. Still, it’s been finessed with fluid details to live in -- and light up -- the modern day.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Cast iron.
- Dimensions: 3" Dia x 2.5" H.
- Made in China.
- Care Instructions: To periodically clean wax build up, place the candleholder upside down on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place into the oven at 250° C / 482° F for five minutes, Carefully remove hot candleholder from oven and wipe off all remaining candle wax with a cloth or paper towel.
- Designed for use with taper candles; candle not included.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.