Ilog White And Tan Platter
The Ilog Platter brings nature-inspired beauty to the dinner table. Ilog (pronounced ee-lohg) means "river" in Tagalog, a name derived from the way the white satin glaze flows over the piece to create organic pooling and drips down the sides. Crafted exclusively for Unison in this colorway by Debbie Carlos, the speckled tan ceramic stoneware features a raw texture, creating a subtle contrast with the smooth glaze. With each piece created by hand, no two are exactly alike. When not used for serving dishes, this unique piece can function as a beautiful tray for showcasing decorative items.
- Hand-glazed stoneware.
- Dimensions: 12" Dia.
- Handmade in the USA by Debbie Carlos.
- Food Safe.
- Care Instructions: Hand-washing recommended.
- Microwave safe.
- Each platter is handmade with unique variations in the flow and coverage of the glaze and the speckles within it, making it truly one of a kind.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.