Kaico Enamel Water Kettle
The pot would call this kettle beautiful. Made in Japan from white enamel-coated steel, it has a thermal-efficient design (for keeping the heat) and semi-gloss finish (for easy-wipe cleaning). Who wants a spot of tea?
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Steel with enamel coating, maple knob.
- Dimensions: 6" Dia x 4.5" H, with handle 7.5" H.
- Volume: 1.5 qt.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with non-abrasive materials, dry well after each use.
- By Makoto Koizumi.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.