Karst Stone Paper Stone Softcover Notebook
Compose notes or drawings on the Karst Stone Paper Stone Softcover Notebook's ultra-smooth pages. Featuring waterproof, tear-resistant paper made from 100% recycled stone, this warm gray journal's sheets enable friction-free sketching. The thread-bound design can be laid flat, and the dotted grid pages help with spacing and alignment. Mark your place with the divider ribbon, store loose notes in the back pocket and wrap the elastic closure ribbon around the flexible vegan leather cover to secure. The premium look and feel of this light beige eco-friendly notebook make it a thoughtful gift.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Stone paper made from repurposed calcium carbonate construction waste, vegan leather cover.
- Dimensions: 8" L x 6" W, A5 size.
- 144 dotted grid pages, 120 micron thick paper.
- Made in Taiwan.
- The calcium carbonate base is a superhydrophobic coating, making it compleletly waterproof and tear-resistant.
- Fully recyclable with a 60% smaller carbon footprint than traditional wood-pulp paper by eliminating the use of water in the production; no trees, acids or bleaches are used in manfacturing and the process creates no material waste.
- Very smooth surface for friction-free writing with no grain direction or bleed through.
- Thread bound to lay completely flat.
- Features dotted pages printed with soy ink, an expandable back pocket for storage, color matched elastic closure band and divider ribbon, and a vegan leather waterproof cover with rounded corners.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.