Kostner Taupe Rug
Keep your space grounded in refined beauty. Subdued tones and contrasting weaving techniques give this flat-woven rug its whisper of sophistication. Look closely and its texture will convince you of the fine craftsmanship behind it. With a twill woven center and plain woven ends, separated by a thin stripe, hours of work have been put into the hand-weaving. Made from New Zealand wool — in a taupe hue that evokes a connection with nature — it's ever so soft and smooth underfoot. Reversible, too, giving you years of use.
- 98% New Zealand Wool, 2% Polyester.
- Handwoven in India.
- Available in two sizes: 5'7" L x 7'9" W, 6'6" L x 9'8" W.
- Shake or vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- From the Milana Collection by Linie.