Lidded Black Storage Basket 10"
If only all storage options looked this good! This black lidded basket is handmade in small communities in Uganda, so every purchase empowers women with resources to support themselves and their families. It’s constructed from all-natural and sustainably sourced raffia palm leaves and banana leaf fibers. Each storage basket is one of a kind and varies slightly in size and color due to its handwoven origin. Small toys and games have a smart new home in this black storage basket that looks great anywhere.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 10" Dia x 9.5" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.