Lightweight Down Full Duvet Insert
Down is defined as a unique three-dimensional cluster with the ability to trap air and add warmth without weight. It's breathable and wicks away moisture while insulating. All of the down and feathers used are sent through a proprietary cleaning and sterilization process, making the down hypoallergenic. The shell is made of a 100% cotton, down-proof fabric in a baffle box construction, keeping the fill evenly distributed. The warmth level of this duvet insert is lightweight, ideal for warmer nights or climates. This option fits standard Full-sized duvet covers.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Fill: Premium white duck down, 600 fill power.
- Hypoallergenic, however, individuals sensitive to down may want to consider our Down Alternative options.
- Construction: 10" box with 1" internal baffle wall.
- Fabric: 230 thread count, 100% cotton shell, down-proofed, 40/40 plain weave.
- Edge Detail: Knife edge, double-needle stitched with cotton piping.
- Warmth Level: Lightweight, 30oz.
- Dimensions: 88" x 88".
- Made in the USA of imported and domestic materials.
- Care Instructions: Professional laundering recommended, machine wash warm with gentle detergent only in an oversized washer with no center agitator, rinse thoroughly and tumble dry on low, fully drying may require multiple dry cycles.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.