1 Inch Dark Gray Reclaimed Stacking Chair
This minimalist chair is testament to long-lasting design. Made in the USA by Emeco, known for its iconic 1006 Navy Chair, they have made simplicity and durability their standard since 1944. The 1 Inch Reclaimed Stacking Chair, designed by Jasper Morrison, embodies those very same principles of design but with a new approach to how it’s built. Constructed using recycled off-cuts from manufacturing that would otherwise go to waste, the 1 Inch Chair finds a new way to be sustainable. Its indoor/outdoor friendly material makes this chair versatile and durable while the simple, stackable shape makes it a new classic. This dark gray stackable chair is comfortable yet sturdy enough to last a lifetime.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Made of 90% industrial waste material consisting of 88% waste polypropylene and 2% waste wood fiber.
- Dimensions: 20.5" W x 21" D x 31" H.
- Seat Height: 18".
- Made in the USA.
- Designed by Jasper Morrison for Emeco.
- Slight differences in chair surfaces may occur due to the nature of reclaimed fibers.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stack up to 10 high.
- To keep your chairs looking beautiful, clean with soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Bleach may also be used, as well as hydrogen peroxide based cleaners (dilution level 1:10).
- Wash any film or residue with hot water.
- Alcohol based cleaners may appear to whiten the reclaimed polypropylene material, should this occur, we recommend wiping it down with a lubricant such as WD-40 to remove any residue and restore the surface.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.