Luna Brown Small Vase
Introducing a new form for your fauna. This soda glass and brass vase makes a great show of just a stem or two. And if you remove the brass lid, there is room for a small bouquet. Its mixed materials come together in an artistic play. The brass finish gently shines and will develop a nice patina over time. This small size fits any space, on a side table or even on a dining table as one piece of a greater visual tableaux.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Soda-lime glass vase, brass lid.
- Dimensions: 3" Dia x 2.75" H.
- Volume: 5.75 oz.
- Designed in Japan.
- Made in China.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash glass with a soft cloth and a mild soap; for brass, use a metal cleaner and soft cloth.
- Avoid leaving brass wet, as the humidity makes the finish susceptible to changing color.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, bleach, or steel wool.
- Because of the characteristics of this glassware, small air bubbles may visible be within the glass.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.