Natural Nido Basket
Bring the ancient Mexican tradition of handweaving into your home. The Natural Nido Basket is made using a technique that has been perfected over the centuries. Artisans use dried palm leaves to craft this sturdy basket and the thick leather handles make it easy to move from room to room. This handwoven basket retains its shape and adds an organic warmth to any space. Place this versatile wide basket on the floor to store towels, blankets, reading material, or slippers.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided natural palm leaves, leather handles.
- Dimensions: approximately 19.75" Dia x 8" H.
- Handmade by artisan families in Mexico who use traditional hand-braiding techniques passed down through generations.
- Palm leaves are a renewable resource that fall naturally and reduce the need for deforestation.
- Because of the handmade construction and natural materials of this basket, the color and size may vary slightly.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.