Onda Ochre Round Placemat
In Spanish, “onda” means wave or ripple. The circles of hand-braided palm leaves that make up the Onda Placemats resemble the ripples from a drop of water. Created by artisans in Mexico who have perfected their craft by learning the traditional techniques passed down from previous generations, these round placemats show off a bit of that history and craftsmanship. The rich shade of the Onda Ochre Placemat adds a warm, neutral color and textured layer to your table.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Dyed and hand-braided palm leaves.
- Dimensions: 16" Dia.
- Made in Mexico.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean as needed with a soft dry cloth; wipe up spills immediately, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, variation in color may occur.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.