Onda Ochre Round Placemat
In Spanish, “onda” means wave or ripple. The circles of hand-braided palm leaves that make up the Onda Placemats resemble the ripples from a drop of water. Created by artisans in Mexico who have perfected their craft by learning the traditional techniques passed down from previous generations, these round placemats show off a bit of that history and craftsmanship. The rich shade of the Onda Ochre Placemat adds a warm, neutral color and textured layer to your table.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided dyed palm leaves.
- Dimensions: approximately 16" Dia.
- Made in Mexico.Handmade in Mexico.
- Due to the handmade nature and natural materials of this placemat, the color and size may vary slightly.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Onda Birch Round Placemat$10.00
- Black Band Round Placemat$10.00
- Gray Band Round Placemat$10.00
- Onda Green Round Placemat$10.00