Rise Oak Shelving
A masterfully designed shelving unit by Alain van Havre. Industrial and natural elements are combined in this spacious shelving unit. Solid, warm oak shelves are cradled by a black powder-coated steel frame, which includes four adjustable feet to level your shelving unit with practical ease. The Rise Shelving unit has an airy design that still feels substantial and its five solid, wide shelves feature an open design. This shelving unit instantly creates abundant storage space for books and more.
Oversized Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Solid white oak, black powder coated steel frame.
- Includes four adjustable leveling feet.
- Made in Serbia.
- Treated with a clear varnish that forms a strong protection against most common substances.
- Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.
- Produced with a no-waste philosophy, all off-cuts and scraps are used for other value-added purposes.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Anti-tip hardware and instructions included.
- 55" W x 15" D x 65" H.
- Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth with a solution of water and mild natural soap as needed, wipe dry immediately.
- Use a coaster or trivet to protect from heat and liquids.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.