RO Table Lamp
Warm up your space with this table lamp crafted from steel and jute. Inspired by the 1920s and 1930s crafting traditions, this simple lamp adds a welcoming soft touch of tradition. The name RO comes from the Danish word describing the calm and natural feeling of ‘well being.’ This cylindrical table lamp emphasizes the organic texture of the jute, with the yarn wrapped around the base frame. Light up even the darkest corner of your home and relax in the warm glow of this jute-wrapped table lamp.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Jute yarn, black powder coated steel legs.
- Dimensions: 9" Dia x 15.75" H.
- 9'-10" braided textile covered cord.
- Made in Denmark by Made by Hand.
- Designed by Kim Richardt.
- On off toggle switch on cord.
- CE-certified, IP20, 60w max bulb, E27.
- Bulb not included.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.