Etoile Black and Gold Napkin
“Etoile” means “star” in French, and these napkins will certainly be the stars of your table. Made in Northern France by a company that’s been producing woven linen goods for over a century, they define quality craftsmanship. That can be attributed to the materials: European flax, cotton and a touch of golden polyester thread. The latter adds festive glimmer to your table, bringing spark and sophistication to dinner parties. However, ever versatile, these napkins are also fit for breakfast duty.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 80% Linen/12% Cotton/8% Polyester.
- Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W.
- Made in France.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash hot, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, iron on high, dry clean if desired.
- Linen softens with each wash.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.