Kaico Enamel Coffee Pot
Pour-over fans, take note: This winner of the Good Design Award will perk up your day with its stunning shape. Designed by Makoto Koizumi for Shoei Kogyo, it's an elegant, no-frills option that embodies the spirit of the whole Kaico series. A generously sized enameled steel vessel, it's cleanly embellished by a beautiful wood lid knob that controls the temperature for finger-friendly refilling.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Steel with enamel coating, maple knob.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 4.25" D x 6.75" H.
- Volume: 37 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with non-abrasive materials, dry well after each use.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.