Sasawashi Mesh Body Scrub Towel
This towel exfoliates your skin and leaves it glowing. And it also can make an impact in renewing earth’s resources. Its maker, Sasawashi, is eco-conscious and has come up with a fabric that reduces waste. It’s made from absorbent washi (Japanese paper) threads infused with antibacterial kumazasa plant fibers. The benefits are that it naturally deodorizes and work to fight mildew growth. It becomes soft and supple in the shower while still working to reinvigorate your skin.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Sasawashi fabric (70% cotton, 30% washi paper).
- Sasawashi fabric is 100% natural and is made using absorbent washi threads woven with deodorizing kumazasa plant fibers.
- Dimensions: 36.5" L x 10.5" W.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash separately, do not bleach.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.