Setago Natural And Forest Portable Lamp
Small but impactful, this portable lamp maximizes on versatility. It’s compact, easy to maneuver and best of all — completely cordless. The dark base, neutral-colored body and mushroom-shaped top work in harmonious proportion. You control the brightness with the understated brass dimmer and its cord-free design means you can move it around your house without searching for an outlet. Designed by Spanish artist and designer, Jaime Hayon, this piece was inspired by a type of Japanese lantern as well as fungi. In Spanish, the word ‘seta’ means mushroom. In combination with ‘go’ as a suffix, it signifies the lamp’s ease and portability. This small portable lamp has a simple design with modern capabilities. Enjoy the freedom of movement with this portable mushroom lamp to light your way.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Molded polycarbonate, brass.
- Dimensions: 9" Dia Shade x 7" Dia Base x 8.75" H.
- Made in China by &Tradition.
- Designed by Jaime Hayon.
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed with a soft dry cloth.
- Instructions included for installing bulb and operating lamp.
- Features three light settings with touch activated dimmer.
- Lithium Battery Life: 10 hours (in highest setting); Charging Time: 8 hours.
- Includes 59" L Micro USB charging cable.
- Dimmable LED bulb (3W, 2800K, CRI 80, 225lm) included.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.