Heathered Black and White Raffia Bowl 12.5"
Work of art or serving piece? Handwoven using techniques passed down from mother to daughter, each platter is certified fair trade and made in small communities in Uganda by makers who take pride in their work. Crafted of raffia, an abundant palm leaf native to tropical regions of Africa, it can be used as a serving dish, or displayed decoratively by using the woven loop to hang on your wall.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Raffia, Sweetgrass, and Organic Dyes.
- Dimensions: 12.5" Dia x 4" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- Fair trade.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.