Irving Graphite Ottoman
Never has the ottoman been this enticing. Bench-made in the famed woodworking state of North Carolina, each Irving Ottoman is framed from responsibly-sourced, kiln-dried North American hardwood that is so well constructed, it's under a lifetime guarantee. Featured in a neutral graphite, the upholstered cushion is soft yet strongly woven enough to withstand years of wear and tear. Pair with the Irving Sofa or Chair for the ideal at-home relaxation set.
Oversized - White Glove Delivery
- The frame is made of 5/4 and 4/4 kiln-dried solid North American hardwoods from forests certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- Fabric is made of contract grade, heavy duty 100% polyester with a 60,000 rub count.
- Springs are heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- The legs are made of black powder-coated steel.
- Dimensions: 35" W x 29" D x 18" H.
- Made in USA.
- Each piece is bench built in North Carolina by one skilled upholsterer from start to finish.
- All frames come with a lifetime warranty.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a dry cleaning solvent, do not saturate, professional cleaning recommended.
- Also available in Gray.
- See Product Specifications Sheet.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.