Sonia Graphite Knit Throw Pillow Cover 18" x 18"
For much of the 20th century, Sonia Delaunay painted, designed fabric and clothing, ran shops and a textile-design company, collaborated with poets, danced the tango, and solidified her place as a distinctly modern female artist. To this day, she inspires us. And we've translated that inspiration into a new pillow design that reflects the style and modernity Sonia embodied in her lifetime. Talk about a conversation piece. Pillow insert sold separately.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 75% upcycled cotton/20% rPET recycled plastic/5% other fibers.
- Dimensions: 18" x 18".
- Made in USA.
- Recover™ upcycled cotton drastically reduces the environmental impact of textile production by turning waste from industrial off-cuts and garments into high-quality fibers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on delicate cycle, do not bleach.
- Pillow insert sold separately.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.