Thrown Gloss White Flat Bowl 5.5"
Out of stock
The Thrown Gloss Flat Bowl exhibits the stunning details you’ll only find in hand-thrown pottery. Hailing from Japanese artist Nobuhito Nishigawara’s W/R/F Lab, each piece is one of a kind due to the handmade nature of the bowl. The simple shape of this flat bottom bowl is enhanced by the softly rounded rim and straight sides that slightly taper at the base. The shiny gloss glaze contrasts beautifully with the exposed raw matte clay on the underside of the bowl. Afternoon snacks or quick meals just taste better when served from this delightful bright white bowl.
- Hand-thrown stoneware.
- Dimensions: 5.5" Dia x 2" H.
- Volume: 16 oz.
- Handmade in USA.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.