Turin Black Knit Throw Blanket
A blanket that begs to be spread out and seen, not stored away. Our creative team worked with Chicago artist Chad Kouri to bring his artwork to life in knit. The result is our exclusive collection of Turin Throw Blankets, all noted for their super-soft, double-knit construction. With the Black Knit version, you’ll be wrapped in a modern achromatic palette with bold linear contrasts. Kouri describes the design as an “ongoing investigation” that references architecture and other compositions that he photographs.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 75% upcycled cotton/20% rPET recycled plastic/5% other fibers.
- Dimensions: 50" L x 60" W.
- Made in USA.
- Recover™ upcycled cotton drastically reduces the environmental impact of textile production by turning waste from industrial off-cuts and garments into high-quality fibers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on delicate cycle, do not bleach.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.