Wolcott Pewter Large Bookcase
Featuring clean lines, this bookcase is a quintessentially modern foundation for your home library. Handmade in Canada by a family-owned company that has been crafting high-quality and sustainable wood furniture for more than two decades. This wooden bookshelf, made from white oak, features solid and fully assembled construction. Detailing like mitered top corners and a rear ledge (to prevent objects from falling) are examples of the thoughtfully crafted design. This large well-built bookshelf makes a dramatic anchor piece for your living room, bedroom, or office. It also coordinates with our Wolcott and Fulton Collections and is available in a smaller width and lighter Sand finish.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- White oak veneer over MDF substrate shelves, solid oak legs and back rails.
- Finished with a dark stain and a clear low-sheen lacquer to seal and protect the surface.
- Dimensions: 42" W x 16" D x 72" H.
- Shelf clearance: lower two shelves, 16" H; top two shelves, 15" H.
- Made in Canada.
- Features adjustable leveling feet for stability.
- Harvested from sustainably managed forests, ensuring the protection of fragile ecosystems and the availability of high-quality timber for future generations.
- Manufactured by a Silver Exemplary Status award winner from the Sustainable Furnishings Council, this item adheres to strict sustainable forestry principles on both public and private timberlands.
- Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe wood with soft dry cloth or slightly damp cloth as necessary, then dry wood immediately.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.