Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting in Quick Books MAC: A/P, A/R, Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and preparation: P+L Statement, Cash Flow Analysis, Budgeting.
- Prepare monthly Use Tax and Sales Tax reports for Accountants.
- File IL Income Tax, Federal Taxes, IL Unemployment Tax and FED Unemployment taxes via online payroll service.
- Prepare and execute company Payroll via online payroll service.
- Prepare and execute Bank deposits.
- Maintain all Office filing and organization.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Unison product line and vendors.
- Assist with receiving Purchase Orders (PO's) into Inventory management system.
- Assist with logistics and operational needs.
- Maintain efficient working conditions in both office and warehouse. Communicate with building management with any security and facility issues.
- Maintain and review annual Insurance documents, audits and general SLA with third party providers.
- Assist in HR: Updating company handbook/polices, Job descriptions, Interviewing, on boarding, PTO and performance review scheduling.
- Purchasing of office supplies, including computer equipment, software, communications equipment and warehouse fixtures when required.
- Assist with semi-annual Inventory counts. Reconcile and record valuation.
- Provide administrative support to CEO.
- Uphold strict confidentiality with company financials, customer information and staff personal information and salaries.
- 1-3 years experience in accounting.
- College degree or higher required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
Full time employment MON - FRI 9:30am-6pm.
Must have positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently and with self-initiative. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges as company grows.APPLY