Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting on Quick Books for Mac platform
- Provide monthly reporting from Quick Books, P+L Statement, Cash Flow reports, etc.
- Maintain filing and organization of all invoices.
- Prepare and execute company Payroll.
- Prepare monthly USE TAX and Sales Tax reports for Accountants.
- File IL Income Tax, Federal Taxes, IL Unemployment Tax and FED Unemployment taxes via online payroll service.
- Reconcile daily WEB sales and weekly STORE sales.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Unison product line and vendors.
- Assist with Import receiving logs and landed cost calculation on PO’s
- Purchasing of office supplies, including computer equipment and software, communications equipment when required.
- Support in HR including job descriptions, interviewing, on boarding and performance reviews
- Maintain and review health Insurance and general Insurance documents.
- Maintain professional appearance and punctuality during hours of operation or scheduled hours.
- Uphold strict confidentiality with company financials and staff salaries.
- 3-5 years experience in bookkeeping, accounting or CPA required.
- College degree or higher required.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Mac platform+applications.
Full time employment MON - FRI 9:30am -6pm.
Must have positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently and with self-initiative. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges as company grows.APPLY