Operations and Financial Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Unison product line and vendors.
- Process and receive Purchase Orders into Inventory management system.
- Assist the merchandise team with logistics or forwarder selection, agreements and cost analysis.
- Reconcile weekly UPS invoices and monitor freight expenses.
- Prepare and analyze weekly sales report.
- Maintain efficient working conditions in both office and warehouse.
- Maintain and review annual Insurance documents, audits and general SLA with third party providers.
- Support in HR including, updating company handbook/polices, job descriptions, interviewing, on boarding, PTO and performance review scheduling.
- Communicate with building management with any security matters and facility issues.
- Purchasing of office supplies, including computer equipment, software, communications equipment and warehouse fixtures/uprights when required.
- Assist with semi-annual Inventory counts. Reconcile and review any variance.
- Perform general accounting in Quick Books- A/P, A/R, Bank reconciliation, Credit card reconciliation.
- Provide monthly financial reporting - P+L Statement, Cash Flow analysis, Budgeting.
- Assist with overall company Budgeting.
- Prepare monthly USE TAX and SALES TAX reports for Accountants.
- File IL Income Tax, Federal Taxes, IL Unemployment Tax and FED Unemployment taxes via online payroll service.
- Prepare and execute company Payroll.
- Maintain all office filing.
- Uphold strict confidentiality with company financials, customer information and staff personal information and salaries.
- 3-5 years experience in operations or accounting.
- College degree or higher required.
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
Full time employment MON - FRI 9:30am-6pm.
Must have positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently and with self-initiative. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges as company grows.APPLY