Unison, is an emerging modern home furnishings retailer looking for intelligent, organized and creative people to grow an exceptional team, passionate about great design and customer experience. Located in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood with online retail and direct consumer catalog.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and publish email marketing campaigns per seasonal schedule.
- Analyze performance of email campaigns.
- Schedule and publish social marketing campaigns daily basis – Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Review, analyze and publish customer social media posts on Unison social accounts and unisonhome.com product pages.
- Research and write content for blog post and publish according to schedule.
- Coordinate any additional content from copywriters for social media and blog use.
- Proofing and editing copy for email marketing, blog post, social media, website and catalog.
- Ensure brand consistency through social and marketing platforms.
- Responsible for gathering and coordinating video and image content for all social marketing.
- Handle all blog requests and or research appropriate influencers to coordinate partnerships.
- Maintain awareness on all products statuses and availability in order to ensure effective and timely campaigns.
- Identify and recommend new site content and experiences to address customer needs.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Digital Marketing or Ecommerce
- Highly proficient with MailChimp (or similar email marketing platform), Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Work to be conducted at main offices
- College degree or higher
Full Time position / 40 Hours a week. Hours of operation MON - FRI 9:30am -6:00pm.
This is a perfect coordinator level role that has a lot of growth potential within company. Must have positive work attitude. Must be able to work independently and with self-initiative. Hands on experience and willingness to take on new challenges as company grows. Full and detailed knowledge of the Unison product line is required, as well as daily communication with marketing team. To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.APPLY