All-Season Down Duvet Inserts
All-Season Down Duvet Cover Inserts
Down is defined as a unique three-dimensional cluster with the ability to trap air and add warmth without weight. It’s breathable and wicks away moisture while insulating. All of the down and feathers used are sent through a proprietary cleaning and sterilization process, making the down hypoallergenic. The shell is made of a 100% cotton, down-proof fabric in a baffle box construction, keeping the fill evenly distributed. The warmth level of this all-season duvet insert is mid-weight, ideal for any time of year or climate.
On the Blog
- Fill: Premium White Duck Down, 600 Fill Power.
- Construction: 10" box with 1" Internal Baffle Wall.
- Fabric: 230 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Shell, Down-proofed, 40/40 Plain Weave.
- Edge Detail: Knife Edge, Double-needle stitched with cotton piping.
- Warmth Level: All-Season.
- Care: Professional laundering recommended.
- Made in the USA of imported and domestic materials.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.